Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

My SBC DT Inspiration Sketch # 396

Hello my Bloggy friends!   I hope this post finds you all very well, and enjoying this lovely warmer summer weather!

I am excited to share my FIRST Scrapbook Challenges Design Team Inspiration Layout with you!!

This is the SKETCH for Challenge # 396 -




You can find out all the information on how to play along/enter, over on the SBC BLOG.  CLICK on SKETCH #396 to be take over to the Scrapbook Challenges Blog, to see all of the DT's BEAUTIFUL Submissions for your INSPIRATION - we really hope you will play along!



As you can see - this month's sketch was actually a 2 pager - and I opted to just focus on the Left Side - that's the FUN thing about SBC Sketches and Challenges - there are SO MANY WAYS to CREATE and make them your own too!!

Here is my take on SKETCH #396  




I decided that the LEFT side of this 2 page sketch "spoke" to me more than the right side and created a 1 page layout for my DT Inspiration.  ( Yes, you are "allowed" to create/enter a 1 page from a 2 page sketch - or a 2 page layout from a 1 page sketch, for that matter - when playing along!)

The large 8x10 photo size is what drew me to the left side - as I have lots of photos from our Disney Cruises left to scrap ( I will NEVER be caught up!)   The photo I used was from Pirate Night, on our 14 night, October 2012 30th Anniversary Cruise on The Disney Wonder to Hawaii!!  ( more details / info to follow on this sketch later this month - watch for it! )


Please visit the SBC Blog - you can also create an account on their Gallery Tab - and share all of your Scrappy Creations with us too!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!
~Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!